Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Elodie. November 2012.
Our Christmas festivities span from the beginning of December until shortly after Christmas day.  We travel to JG's family home in WI and to mine in SSM.  We were able to spend a lot of time with our families and a few of our friends.  It has been a whirlwind of laughs, presents, great food, and nostalgia.  Loved it. 

Now we are nestling back into Cabin Gio.  It looks like a Christmas tornado went through here. Elodie is playing with her gifts and running us ragged. The fire is going, the music is on, and I am trying my hardest to ignore the piles of laundry and unpacking that need to be done.  I am also trying to ignore the work related message just left on my cell phone.  Seriously?

Our daycare is closed this week so Ell and I will be having girl time.  I am not sure yet what we are going to do but I am thinking some crafting, cleaning, playing in the snow, and baking. 

I hope you all have a nice break from the daily grind and a wonderful Christmas season. 

With love, from our cabin to yours:)

No comments:

Post a Comment