Danger Likes Carrots
So the story goes something like this: my husband was recently given a gift certificate for a pet psychic reading. JG, who typically is the more logical of the two of us was oddly excited about this. Although I remained skeptical, one of the important rules of marriage is that if it floats your boat it is fine, as long as it doesn't sink my ship.
So I was excited for him. Why not? It certainly wouldn't hurt me any to be. So today we received the long awaited "reading" from the pet psychic. Poor JG. He was devastated. Sensitive people (a.k.a "sensie's") tend to personalize everything. JG is a "sensie." JG and pet psychic reading=bad combo. I spent much of last consoling JG.
So according to the pet psychic, Danger (a.k.a. my golden retriever Gavin), told her that "we live in a sick house" and it is "affecting the family." So to summarize it, in addition, JG and I need to live in the moment and be happier. Danger alleged that we are way too serious. I would likely be the guilty party on that allegation.
So our new home has bad energy. "It's o.k. JG, I will fix it for us," and so it goes that I spent a good thirty minutes researching on google how exactly to correct negative energy in a home. I simultaneously explained to JG that he needed to remember the condition of the home when we moved it; there was cat urine and feces EVERYWHERE, maggots stuck to the kitchen floor, zero upkeep done, and the former home owners had experienced what I would assume to be (based on the stellar housekeeping) a very depressing divorce. Although we have done a ton of work since January there is plenty that remains.
- Open windows and let fresh air in.
- Light scented candles.
- Get rid of clutter.
- Lots of fresh flowers.
- Clean.
- Toss items that belonged to former owners.
Sounds doable right?
- Use this blog to hold myself accountable for attempting to live in the moment.
- Write in this blog to be more conscious of my days (I typically cannot even remember what I wore the previous day).
- Figure out the rest of the steps as I go:)
On a side note, I will be utilizing my camera more to take pictures for this blog. This is in part because I want a fancy dancy new one with a cool lens and I realize it would be difficult to justify such a purchase unless I am regularly using the camera I have prior.
Oh, and one more thing that our loved golden wanted us to know. Danger likes carrots:)
No comments:
Post a Comment