Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Yawn
We are not thriving this week. Just pretty much surviving. Ell was up for the day at 4 a.m. this morning. Therefore, so was I. Not too happy about it to say the least. And yes, I am one of those moms who lets my child take tampons out of the box to play with in order to keep her from hanging on my leg. It buys me time to get us out the door without being late for work.
I have a dentist appointment this morning. I hate going to the dentist. It has just not been a good week thus far. JG has been gone. Ellie has been waking up a ton after I put her to bed in the evening, which is unusual for her. Yesterday I had an awful headache all.day.long so was unable to accomplish much at work. So given that it is now officially the middle of the week I am hoping the second half of it will be better.
I have not been crafting or sewing, just dreaming of what I would like to do. I was supposed to be off of work this week but it just has not played out that way so I will likely take from here on out off. I need it.
Ellie has started standing by herself the last few days, but only when she doesn't notice she is doing it. It is so weird to see. She also said "doggy" as clear as a bell yesterday. It always throws me when she develops new skills regardless of the fact that I expect it on some level. I think in my own mind I cannot wrap my brain around imagining her getting older. She is 10 months old today. Gah! On that note, I had better get myself in the shower before all of her 10 months worth of energy wakes up from nap time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how i miss her!
ReplyDeleteshe is so stinkin cute:)
At least you have the tampons that are hard to unwrap! LOL