| Elodie being Elodie. March 2012. |
So sometimes I spend WAY too much time thinking about what I am going to do and not actually doing. Scratch that. A lot of the time. I love to search the internet for inspiration (hello pinterest) and dream of the house renovations, life renovations, etc. that I would do if I had the time + money.
It feels wonderful. But it isn't very productive when I am living my life peering through glass windows so to speak. So I have decided to limit myself because I am my own worst enemy. Plus I take in so much that I forget a lot of what was ever inspiring to begin with. Social media does that to me.
It's a blessing and a curse.
In the meantime, little Ell is into everything. She already has managed to climb onto the couch by herself and off of our (high). She hides when she takes a #2 now. She tries to eat rocks and sticks. Something she and our dog have in common. And she keeps us on our toes. Running. Running on our toes. And typically saying "Elodie, don't. No, no. Elodie no. I said no. That will hurt you. No. Elodie Shannon! NO!!!" Picture Ellie smiling the entire time as she tries her hardest to outrun us. And that my friends is how it goes down around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment