Saturday, March 3, 2012

White Out

Ell.  August 2011.

It is a complete blizzard outside and I am sure that we have accumulated at least a foot of snow since last night.  JG is not a happy guy. 

I was able to talk on the phone to my friend Beth for a while last night and I am so thankful for her.  I hadn't talked to her for over a year so it was long overdue.  She is a super smart girl and gave me some really great business and life management ideas that I am anxious to try out.  I have been starting to get discouraged again at work; I finally have enough clients (yes!) but the insurance is taking forevs to pay me (no!).  I am learning that it is difficult to push yourself to keep working when you are not getting paid. So talking to Beth was exactly the motivation I needed to keep going. 

Ell is sick AGAIN. She threw up twice last night all over the place (including me).  Bless her heart though, she turned her head away from me both times she threw up so it went on my arm and leg instead of my face.  She seems better today though, just really clingy and whiny. It is certainly sick season. 

If she is up to it we will be heading out to run some errands when she wakes up from her nap.  Target is a for sure stop and possibly Office Max as well as Michaels, depending upon my shopping partner's mood.  I am really dreaming of hitting up the antique stores but only necessities are in the budget at the moment so I will have to put that off for when I receive a paycheck. 

We have to get our tax paperwork together this weekend but I am hoping that if we have some extra time we can start working on a little project JG and I are planning for Ell.  I will share more on that later. Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment