Sunday, September 30, 2012

Conversion to White

Elodie and JG on a hike.  September 2012.

The weekend is over.  So sad.  But not really because I am only going into work to make a few quick phone calls and then I will be returning home to paint.  Yes, paint.  Converting my home to white is a long process considering it is an open concept living room/dining room/kitchen.  Even longer because the color I am painting over is green. 

Ell was great and a ton of fun.  She is really getting into imaginary play and I love to act like I am not paying attention while I listen to her boss around all of her babies and stuffed animals. 

My focus at work has been deteriorating again.  I swear I am ADD.  Another area of my life that could use some improvement.

I cannot believe that it is October tomorrow.  Ah well. I should probably get to bed.  Or get back to playing words with friends.  I have hardly any clue how to play it but I am hooked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment