| Ell "playing" the Wii. February 2012. |
Obviously it has been a while. My bad. Just a lot of bustle around here. My parents were here for a night during the middle of the week and watched Ell on Thursday so JG and I could work. She was too sick to send to daycare so I stayed home with her again on Friday. It was nice having my parents here to help and they spoiled all 3 of us during their stay.
Ell has an ear infection and up until today had a three day fever. She is super clingy and is not getting better quickly, that much I know for sure. It's the usual sick child scenario, barely sleeping, lots of screaming and crying...and a mom who is in need of a break from the screaming and crying:)
I was feeling pretty desperate earlier so I had resorted to letting Ell play with her bath toys and buckets of water on the kitchen floor. But that only stopped the screaming for about two minutes. I put her down for her nap two hours early because she was so miserable. She is actually sleeping so hopefully she will feel better when she wakes up.
Needless to say I have not a whole lot of news or progress to report on. I was able to get the master bathroom organized (mainly under the sink) and scrubbed this week so I am happy about that. I am currently working on our closet, even if it is only when I find a spare five minutes. I am determined to move closer to some of my goals, albeit at a snails place but I am moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment