| Elodie waking up. April 2012. |
This week I:
- Mistook Ellie teething as an ear infection, my bad, Dr. nonamesmentioned who was annoyed but got paid anyway so shouldn't give a shit.
- Spent way too much money at Target buying Ell & I cool stuff.
- Accidentally stole a bottle of nail polish from Target because Ellie had fallen asleep face down inside the cart and was laying on it. Immoral, yes. A huge score since I thought I had put it back after talking myself out of wanting two neon Essie's... absolutely.
- Paid for Ellie's cart smuggling not in monetary terms but the fact that her 10 minute cart nap resulted in a 12:30 a.m. bedtime. For the both of us.
- Realized Ellie has now inadvertently stolen two items in her seventeen months of life. Nail polish and a mardi gras necklace. The girl has style. And sticky fingers.
- Was a Pinterest junkie in between seeing clients.
- Am loving the fact that my kids (clients) are out of school.
- Finally cleaned out my desk drawers at work and stayed until 9:30 p.m. one night organizing my office.
- Decided on some new dining chairs and need to pick the colors I want.
- Am really loving my job and feeling grateful for that.
- Experienced the first week of my new ombre hair, which I love but takes me about twenty minutes just to comb after showering. So.....I am refusing to wash my hair more then once every few days now.
- Suppose that makes me a dirty hippie I guess.
Thanks Dani and welcome to the club:)
ReplyDeleteScore on the nail polish! Way to go Ellie! :). I secretly want ombre hair too, but then I'd be copying my own two year old, I might need to anyways.
ReplyDelete