Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dirty Looks




My teenager one year old being angry with me. Elodie May 2012.

I am still making progress on my re-vamp/de-clutter project around here.  It feels minuscule at times but I am beginning to see some changes.  Last weekend we tackled the front (exterior) entryway to the house.  Something that I have been wanting to do since we moved in.  Especially given that the former house number sign was a piece of plywood painted bright blue and hammered into the front of the garage.

I finally made Buffalo Chicken Dip, which I have been wanting to do since I became aware of Pinterest.  It was soooooo good. Although I must say, next time I will use real chicken because canned chicken stinks like tuna.
The summer wardrobes around here need a makeover as well so I have been spending some of my late evenings shopping for Elodie & I; Elodie didn't need much though because my Aunt Cathy pretty much supplies her with a weeks worth of clothing at every growth stage.  We are spoiled.  JG is not included in my shopping endeavours because he has so much clothing that I cannot figure out what he needs.  It's ridiculous.

My test is still hanging over my head.  I met with my supervisor for licensure last Friday and she told me just to plan on taking it at least twice; it took her four times to pass the addictions version of the test. I have taken some extra time off in the weeks ahead to study so I am hopeful that will help. 

We have finally started fridge shopping and I am really looking forward to a new one but because of the space in our kitchen it is more challenging to find one that fits yet has all of the features we want.  So we will keep looking because I don't want to settle.  We also went to get new phones yesterday and were left trying to decide whether we wanted i-phones or droids.  I vote i-phone but in that case we are going to just wait until the new ones come out because of the 4G network.  JG is on the fence still. 

I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment