Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Living





Elodie playing in the mirror.  August 2012.

We had a nice Sunday.  Ang & I went antique shopping and to lunch.  I found Ell a baby doll bed that I plan on painting and giving to her for x-mas.  I also found a large wooden crate that I am going to make a project out of.  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner w/Jen & Wyatt and ran into to the Keough clan.  Ell was much better behaved this time because we ate on the patio, which is fenced in so she could run around like a mad lady.

I have a busy work week ahead; a lot of clients scheduled, JG's parents here for a few days, dinner at Kniskern's parents on Wed, and a late work night Thursday.  I am already wishing I had taken more time off this summer because it is going by way too fast. 

Cabin Gio is still a work in progress.  As much as I always think summer will be the time that I get the most done, I am learning that winter time is more productive for us.  Less bustle and more time at home.  Enjoy the sneak peak of Ell's (almost done) nursery:)

No comments:

Post a Comment