Saturday, July 9, 2011

Errands




On the agenda for the weekend:
  • high chair for Ellie (yes, I am a bad mom and have not yet purchased one)
  • laundry
  • try out the new stroller (did I mention it is a-w-e-s-o-m-e?)
  • licensure paperwork
  • grocery shopping
  • thank you notes
  • target
  • finish up my "little goal" for the week
  • clean master bathroom
  • vacuum house
JG doesn't have the weekend off so this list is looking pretty ambitious considering I am flying solo and the older Ellie becomes, the busier she gets.  I am thinking that we might be shopping for more toys for her today as well.  Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It does sound ambitious...you need to get this for ellie, it was a lifesaver for me when liv was getting into everything. It kept liv occupied for long periods at a time.http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bright-Starts-Doodle-Bugs-Around-We-Go-Activity-Station/12960826

    ReplyDelete