Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little Goals-Week 1

Ellie has decided she will no longer tolerate wearing a bib

It grosses her daddy out (really, really, really bad), hence the towel

But I have decided we will pick our battles carefully at Cabin Gio.  Ellie wins this one:)

I am back.  Back to the MQT and back to work.   I had to gear myself up to come in today.  Especially because it is absolutely beautiful outside.  

We had a nice weekend in SSM.  There was a meet and greet shower for Ellie,  we spent time with friends and family, I got a hair cut, and was able to have a night out with the girls.  I am a little upset with myself for taking hardly any pictures.  I stayed up late last night just trying to make my way through the piles of laundry and dust balls in my house.  

I have decided that I will be setting little weekly goals for myself as a way to hold myself accountable for achieving the tasks I dream about accomplishing.  This week my goal is to clean out and organize Elodie's clothing, along with my own. Sundays will be the end date for my  weekly goals.   I will be taking stock of the items I need to purchase as I go and will have JG return the ones we do not.  Hopefully my follow through will be better if I try to make little goals rather than big ones.  We shall see:)

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud at the first picture! hahaha, so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete