*The pics above are of Ell and Riley at the Seafood Festival at Lower Harbor Park in the MQT. Shout out to Auntie Desi & Auntie Dani for Ellie's sweet dress.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Farewell Summer
I have woken up on the right side of the bed for three days in a row now. A rarity for a me. JG was gone camping this weekend so Ell and I bummed around the house. It has pretty gloomy in the MQT so we did some online shopping, played with Ell's new walking toy, did laundry, cleaned, and jumped on the bed. It was wonderful. Ellie has not been sleeping well but I am slowly getting used to functioning on little sleep. It has been completely dark outside in the mornings. Summer is certainly over. I am already mentally noting my hopes for the next one. Primarily, to spend more time doing things like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww she looks so cute in her little dress :). I will be in mqt on Wed. of next week! I'll send you an FB message with the details!
ReplyDelete