Sunday, September 18, 2011

Seasons


Fall is here.  As much as it is always sad to see summer go, I love the change of seasons.  There is something about cold weather that makes staying inside for days on end seem o.k.  Since I am such a homebody it suits me well. 

Our weekend went like this:
  • JG and I played Bananagrams (he won, for once)
  • I did a substantial amount of housework
  • We purchased a Wii
  • We played our new Wii
  • I ordered some clothes for myself
  • Kniskern came over for a visit
  • I baked Monkey Bread and it is divine
  • JG and I did some online shopping for Ell
  • I started my Christmas wish lists online (and I am soooooo excited to have a babe to shop for)
  • I wrote more thank you cards and wedding cards that I was way behind on
  • I made some headbands
  • Ell and I went to Target
  • I worked on my schedule for the week
I am madly in love with weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment