| Dani & Ell. December 2011. Playing some Angry Birds. *please let Mike know that he will be required to spend Christmas Eve in SSM as part of the pre-nup:) |
I woke up with the worst migraine yesterday morning and it took over half of the day to lighten up. So annoying. I was unproductive at work all day so now I have paperwork I have to do tomorrow.
We have company here this weekend, some of JG's friends from WI. They are going snowboarding today with JG. I am not sure what Ell and I will do. Probably shopping of some kind.
Ellie has slept through the night the last two nights! It has been heavenly and I hope it continues.
I had ordered Ell some Spring/Summer clothing and it arrived on Friday. Sooooooo cute. Although the shoes might be too big. I am really horrible at determining her shoe size. I even measured her foot using a chart online. It will be nice when she is bigger and picking out shoes becomes easier. She also needs a pair for daycare. JG has informed me that she is the only one without shoes. I am so on top of things this shocks me:)
I haven't been doing as well the past two weeks at healthy eating and keeping our little lives organized. Ever since our weekend in SSM I have had trouble getting back on track both at work and at home. That is kind of my pattern. When I begin to get off base, I rarely make a quick recovery. And it doesn't take long for me to get behind. But this is a new week so hopefully I will start being more successful again.
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment