| December 2011. Ellie's after dinner hairdo. |
It amazes me how no matter how much I am able to accomplish over the weekend, a few days into the work week my efforts quickly come unraveled.
I have been continuing to spend my evenings learning from a series of online work related trainings that I am loving. If only I had the money to pay for the entire series...maybe someday. I am always one to wish.
But that does mean I am not getting much done around the house after Ell goes to bed. Totally worth the slacking though. Plus Ell had an appointment this morning (at our house) which meant that I had to entertain her for the 4 hours prior to 10 a.m. Needless to say, she managed to empty every:
drawer/bucket/basket/hamper/shelf/container/bag in the joint and by the time we had a home visit for her appointment my house looked like someone had ransacked the place. The girl knows how to leave her mark:)
No comments:
Post a Comment