Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trial Run









Ell & my Aunt Cathy. January 2012.  Ell's b-day party in SSM.

The weekend flew by.  So sad. I wonder what ever happened to the me who used to take every Monday off? That girl was way smarter.

I am chipping away at paperwork that I did not do on Friday. I am trying to build in a few blocks of "home" during the work day time.  I have a couple hours at least one day a week where I am on my way back from a school and could kill some time before my next appointment.  So I had this genius idea that I will begin using that time to knock out some of my to do list. This week is the virgin run so we will see how it works out. 

As I keep on keeping on to find that damn balance. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment