Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Traveling Mind

I am feeling a lot better and we are heading to the Sault this weekend.  I am currently doing the mad laundry rush.   As of tonight I will be in packing mode.  Since we are awesome procastinators, we have not yet decided whether we are leaving Thursday evening or Friday morning. 

I'm looking forward to spending some time with a lot of my bff's that I have not seen in forever, as well as the fam.  I am really hoping some of the Stanaway boys will have their guitars bonfire ready and play some music for us.  It makes me soooooo happy I can hardly stand it. I LOVE summer. I would also LOVE to be voluntarily unemployed.  Just sayin. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh Jenna! If you leave tonight you have to let me know so that Liv and I can come visit you guys before we leave tomorrow night :). I'm dying to see you and Ellie! And Jeremy too!

    ReplyDelete