Saturday, October 29, 2011
Coffee Please
Ellie woke up at 4:30 a.m. JG was gone to WI. I have forgotten how tiring the early wake ups can be. My plan of being productive this weekend is already facing some set backs. I took a nap today and all that I really want to do is take another. However, Amandi is in town and we are going to dinner.
I learned to use my sewing machine last weekend (thanks to youtube) and have been drooling over projects online. I have started making Ellie a blanket for Christmas and it is pretty sweet.
I have locked myself in the spare bedroom to have some quiet time now that JG is home. Ellie is banging on the door and grunting. I am thinking that I may need to make a run to Starbucks for a pick me up. Desperately. Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment