Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Planning






I am tired of the looks of my blog so I have been slowly switching things up around here.  I cannot remember if I already posted these pics or not so just forgive if I did.

I had been planning on leaving for work way earlier than I did, but Ellie was still asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake her.  Especially considering she was up nearly every hour last night.  We have a busy weekend coming up and I am already finding myself looking forward to hunting season.  Primarily because everything slows down for a bit. 

We are refinancing our home so we have an appraisal next Monday and are hurrying to clean up.   Plus my brother is coming on Sunday and we have a wedding on Saturday, so any free time this week is being spent preparing for the week ahead.  I have been succumbing to the planning monster, even though I hate commitment, it is counterproductive to fight it now that we have Ell.  

I haven't been much in the blogging mood lately but I will try harder. My thoughts have been kind of mush lately because the majority of my time has been spent on autopilot.  I did attend a training last Friday and enjoyed it; especially the hippie guy who spoke for half of it and left part way through to meditate on the shores of Lake Superior.  He was an interesting man with a lot of get up.

I had to wrestle Ellie like crazy to get a leaf out of her mouth tonight.  A subtle reminder of my poor housekeeping skills as of late. Her response was to pull my hair with immense strength.  This is her usual reaction to me being slow to wake, having her nose cleaned, or her mouth searched. Ellie is a cat fighter. And a fist pumper.  Jersey look out.

*the boxes/bins found in the background of many of my pictures are not because we are moving.  Rather, they are evidence of my unsuccessful attempts at organizing.  Sad but true. Enjoy your Tuesday fist pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment