Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dirty Shame






Just a little update.  Desi, her friend Angela, and Angela's little sweetie Stella came over to visit.  Ellie, of course, would not keep her hands off of poor Stella.   Regardless, it was great to see Desi again and to be able to meet Angela and her little one. Plus, I barely ever have anyone willing to drink coffee with me at night; they both were:)

It has been a long week and I cannot wait for work to be over. I have a full day of clients tomorrow and a training on Friday.  We have company again this weekend and my house is trashed.  I was mortified that it looked the way it did when the ladies arrived tonight.  But JG and I have been trying to work on some things with us so not much has been getting done around here.  Well, I have some laundry with my name all over it.  Yessssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment