Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween
We had a low key weekend. Bumming around the house, a trip to Target (they have Christmas stuff out!), laundry, and organizing. We still haven't carved our pumpkins yet but they look festive on the porch just the same. I also did not take Ellie trick-or-treating; I know people sometimes do when they are this age, but I am not social enough for that.
Ellie was mad at JG and hit him in the face with the t.v. remote "on purpose." He was shocked; I was not, given I swear she pulls my hair on purpose now and pinches me when I do not comply with her wishes. Baby girl has a lot of sass. Ellie does seem to be learning cause and effect. She also understands a lot more than she used to. It is amazing the words/concepts little ones pick up from adults.
She has an appointment this morning with the physical therapist and developmental specialist. I'm assuming it will go well because she seems to be on target. I am just hoping she isn't napping when they get here. 4:30/5:00 a.m. wake ups are quickly becoming the norm.
I am not sure if it is the time of year or what but I just want to skip out on work and do craft projects all day. Soooooooo badly. I swear I really am going to take time off soon. It is just hard to justify when it isn't paid and we aren't exactly rolling in money.
Rambling, rambling. Happy Monday and more importantly, Happy Halloween!
*pics above of Trina, Ell, & my fav ginger boy Jack. He is Ellie's fav boy e-v-e-r; he is just so sweet to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment