Wednesday, October 19, 2011

La La Leaves


Ell's first experiences playing with leaves. 
Busy week. As usual. But it is almost over and the weekend is all ours:) I am thinking we are going to have a family outing to the antique store this weekend and I am sooooooo looking forward to it.   We had a lot of time with family the past week and it was nice to be able to hang out a little and visit. 

I am already thinking about Christmas.  I cannot help it.  I absolutely love Christmas but last year I was too sad to enjoy it and the year before we were moving so I couldn't really decorate the way I like to.  But this year is going to be different I hope.  Plus I have dreamed for so long of having a little one to relive the magic of Christmas with.  My heart flutters when I think about Ell on Christmas morning. 

I will not disregard fall though.  I love this time of year as well and we will hopefully be carving pumpkins this weekend.  I primarily just do this because I want the pumpkin seeds but it remains nostalgic for me anyway.  I have some crafts I am working on (a.k.a. presents) so that is it for me filling you in.

*Dani, do not mistake my outstanding photography skills for a professional.  I am not cheating on you, my daughter is just that cute. bahahaha. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jenna! This pic is so cute! Miss you guys, hopefully I'll get to see you guys again soon :) Love, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara & Dani. I am hoping we will make it home mid-november. In the meantime, xoxox to you both.

    ReplyDelete