Friday, January 20, 2012

Got Milk?

Ell. December 2011.

Alright. I tried to be positive but we are officially backsliding this week.  I switched Ell over to whole milk and holy geez, she is a mess.  I have never been exposed to so much puke and poop in a two day period.  The poor little thing.  Even though I stopped giving her whole milk yesterday morning, she was still up half the night vomiting. 

So...I had to leave work early yesterday to get her from daycare and missed work today to stay home with her. She seems to be feeling better but I ended up getting a migraine so had been in bed on and off since JG came home from work.  Migraines are new to me within the past few months and they.are.the.devil.

I called the pediatricians office and Ell will now be back on formula until she is 15 months old.  Unless I want to try whole milk again in a month.  No thank you sir. She was so sad last night and it broke my heart. 

I have already done 4 loads of laundry and have at least another 5 to go.  Not to mention bathtubs and floors to scrub.  But I just received the latest two issues of Martha Stewart Living (thank you Gina) so instead I will be spending tonight sitting on the couch reading them. TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment