Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1 of 2012



Magnets I had made out of old ones that I no longer liked.


I am on creative overload.  There is just so much that I am loving these days. I am going to attempt to be better about posting my little projects on here.  It is no secret that I am always sad to see the weekend come to an end.  Most of this one was spent playing with Ellie, cooking, crafting, and doing laundry. 

I have managed to stick to my healthy eating plan for our family (my goodness is meal planning time consuming) for the first week of the new year so I am feeling good about that.

My office at work is slowly getting organized which helps my brain to feel less cluttered. I have also taken 7 bags of stuff from our house to Goodwill.  JG has even gotten in on the action by organizing the pantry (I refuse to touch it because I want him to remodel it for me). 

My laptop has a virus and is slow as can be so I have been primarily using my new netbook, which I LOVE, and was my (& JG's) Christmas present to myself.

Ell's 1st birthday is next week so JG and I really need to figure out what we are going to do.  We both have family that lives out of town so it poses a dilemma.  Given that it was just Christmas and the fact that we are tight on money right now, we did not get much for Ell.  But I have been planning to make her some things in an effort to make up for it.  Not that she knows the difference, as JG continues to point out, but I do. 



3 comments:

  1. Cute! Wish I could be there or El bells birthday! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a good website for healthy eating if you are interested ~ skinnytaste.com and also skinnyms.com (a crockpot one ;)

    Miss you both and Elodie so much! Wish we could be there for her bday. Maybe sometime this winter/spring we can venture up there for the weekend?
    :) Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you both too. Thanks for the websites Gina, I will check them out. Sounds good, we will match up.

    ReplyDelete