Monday, January 30, 2012

SSM






Elodie & my dad.  January 2012.

We have just returned from a four day stint in SSM. There was a lot of visiting with friends/family, celebrating Ell's birthday (again), and relaxing.  Even though Ell barely slept it was really pretty awesome. We are lucky to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.

I am way behind on posting pics...and posting in general.  I had better get on it.

I am trying to remember what has been happening around here.  JG stayed home and worked on the basement.  I enrolled in an online training on a new model of treatment for child trauma victims.  JG and I have discussed my work situation (a.k.a. lack of income) and have reluctantly decided that I have 4 months to make some cash before I have to start looking for other jobs.  I spent an entire night having an emotional breakdown and then decided that I will not let myself fail so I am not going to be upset about it anymore.  I am extremely frustrated with the lack of services for children around here but I will save that rant for a different day. 

Ellie wakes up a zillion times a night lately.  She is cutting a tooth right now so I am thinking that may be it but who knows.  What I do know, is that I am not sleeping much these days.  Speaking of sleep...I need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment