Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jitters




Ell. December 2011.

With my whole "new year, new start" thing, I am feeling much better about life.  There are days where I do better than others. This week thus far has me a little disorganized but I keep trying. 

I know that something must be working because my mind is back to going full speed with new ideas, goals, and discovering inspiration more frequently.  I can always tell when I am about to expand my life in some way because I get the silent jitters.  Where (when I actually have time to stop and think) I feel an overwhelming amount of anticipation.  It is hard to explain but I am sure someone out there can relate. 

Not that I don't feel tired a zillion times per day but I am more motivated which helps me to feel less defeated and overall, just stronger. It is wonderful to know that I am working towards a better me and better life.




No comments:

Post a Comment