
I am loving the pictures above so much. In part because they contain the color yellow but also because they make me feel happy. I went to Michaels (craft store) on Sunday so that Ell and I could get out of the house for a bit. I purchased small items; a glittered bird, a few crocheted flowers, cupcake liners, wrapping paper (as if I needed that), and a stamp. Oh, and a Hershey's strawberry milk lip gloss. It was my impulse buy and I was feeling nostalgic.
The weekend was not exactly productive but it was fairly relaxing so I cannot complain. I am thinking for Ell's b-day we may just have a few friends over for pizza and cupcakes or something. Nothing big. JG and I decided (over a lengthy disagreement) that we will celebrate her b-day with my family the next time we see them, and his family the next time we see them. It is just too hard right after the holidays. We are just getting settled back into a routine with Ell again (in other words I am just regaining my sanity/sleep) and aren't really keen on the company/traveling thing again for the time being. From this year on out we will celebrate it when we are home for Christmas.
I still want her little birthday to be special though, so I will be busying myself with some more sewing and taking down of the Christmas decorations. They go up so much easier than they come down:)
No comments:
Post a Comment