Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ewadeeee





Ell, JG, and Gav at Lower Harbor. April 2012.

I have been on hiatus from blogging for no other reason then that I didn't feel like it.  I also did not want to make the time for it since free time is endangered in my life.

I did manage to organize my house during my vacation the first week of April. Not entirely or even close to the extent that I may dream of, however, still better than it was.

My Ell is learning new words like mad and I am proud to report that she can now say both versions of her name "Ellie" and "Elodie." Except is sounds more like "Ewweee" and "Ewadeeee." It is so sweet. She especially likes to use them when she is declaring ownership of something. 

I am addicted to The Voice. It is the only t.v. show I watch but I cannot help it; Adam Levine is gorgeous. 

I need to crack down on studying for my boards but holy geez, I keep reading business books instead.  Plus I really never want to spend whatever extra time I might have studying.

I have started a "get rid of it" movement against JG because I feel like I cannot breathe in my house, given the magnitude of clutter.  I swear it slowly kills me to exist this way so I have been emptying the place out and it feels so liberating. Little by little... 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear her say Ewadeee! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Dani! I love him:) and his ads for testicular cancer:)

    thanks Tara, it is so cute and we miss you too~

    ReplyDelete