Monday, May 7, 2012

ICK!




Ell & my mom. May 2012.

The cold/flu bug has infested our house and it sucks!  Yuck.  It needs to hurry up and consistently be summer because I swear this crazy weather is contributing to the drag out of sick season. 

I still made it to work today but it was a very slow process and I did not want to be there.  Zero paid time off is one of the disadvantages to working for myself.  All that I wanted to do is sleep.  Of course this week happens to be stuffed full with clients so staying home any day would be quite costly. 

We had a chill weekend.  Friday my mom was here for a meeting so she watched Ell for the day before she left town.  Friday night we stayed home and Saturday night we went out for dinner and drinks with my friend Ang and her fiance.  She has a little girl who is a few months younger than Ell so the two of them hung out while Ang's older two daughter's babysat.  It was so relaxing.  Sometimes I forget what it feels like to have adult time. 


For any other Voice fans (Harv & Dani) can I just say that Adam Levine still looks hot, whether his shirt has pink glitter writing on it or not.  Oh, and his duet of Yesterday, oh.my.goodness.gracious.  My heart is still fluttering.  Wowsa.




2 comments:

  1. ugh...I wanted to punch Christina in the face last night! haha... hope you guys all feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete