Monday, May 16, 2011

Fiesty

Ellie w/her daddy.  Before she became chunky and happy.

I have not been taking many pics lately so I am having to dig deep to find some.   Ellie woke up at 5 a.m. this morning and had a very restless night so I am not starting Monday off with much rest.   As JG was so kind to tell me this morning, "she is fiesty."

I have a fairly packed day at work so I may drop Ellie off at daycare a little early.  Given that JG was occupied all weekend, I was unable to go in and do paperwork as I had previously planned.  Although I have been a grump about my husband's time being dedicated to the basement, I am looking forward to the bedroom being finished so that I can take over the upstairs one for my home office.  This will allow for me to be more efficient, since I can do laundry/housework while I do paperwork.  Multi-tasking takes on an entirely new meaning now that I have a baby. 

Well, I had better get in the shower before I miss the small window of opportunity.   I wish you all a happy Monday, as happy as a Monday can be:)

No comments:

Post a Comment