| Ellie & Uncle Dane. The 2 big brown eyed sasses in my life. |
I ended up going home this past weekend. I attended a wedding and reception for a member of the "cult" as my husband refers to it. Really, it is a group of family friends who my brother and I grew up with; more like family, less like a cult, but the nickname stuck:)
I am too busy playing catch up right now (as if I was ever really caught up, right?) to jump into the details of the past weekend. Some filling in and more pics will occur at a later date. I have errands to run, bottles to wash, ironing to do, and piles of laundry. For any of you who read my blog and I was able to see this weekend, I loved spending time with you and wish I could visit with you more often. I also wish I had limited the amount of fun in a glass I had injested on Saturday night (my apologies to you Colleen, I am pretty sure my star was shining in a blinding way, lol). So many great people and you know what they say...it is never about where we are, only about the company we keep and I had some fabulous company this past weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment