| Ellie watching Max & Ruby. Do not judge. She loves them. We girls do what we want when we are sick o.k.? |
So JG's parents came to town this weekend to watch Ellie because JG and I had a wedding to attend today. I was getting excited to spend time with that group of friends and have a night out with JG. But...I am home with a S-T-U-P-I-D cold and resemble Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. Ughhhhh. I am not a good sick person; I like to feel as if I can do everything I want/need to do within reason.
To make matters worse, Ellie is sick as well. Little booger has slept pretty much the entire evening (please note: this never happens). I miss her. Not cause she is sleeping but because I have barely held her today, given that I could not stop sneezing and coughing on her sweet little face.
So...what is a girl to do? Hmmm....go to Target and over-spend on every cold related product for her and her baby, of course. I am not really into waiting around to feel better. So we have soft tissues with lotion, baby vicks, baby nasal spray, baby tylenol, day medicine, night medicine, cough drops, vitamin C drops, juice, chicken noodle soup, and gum because cold's make for some icky breath.
thanks Dani, I thought it was too cute to worry about looking like a bad parent, lol so I had to post it:)
ReplyDelete