Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quiet


Another appointment yesterday left us with "it should be within the next week and we will try some things to speed it along."  I kept my mouth shut but I was thinking that I was really quite alright with not speeding things.   Although it is beginning to feel like a hurry up and wait game.  



This causes me to be in even more of a daydream than normal (see photo above).  I haven't the slightest clue what I was thinking about in that picture.  One of JG's friends took it a few days ago.  It has been a quiet weekend so far and I have been savoring every second of it, knowing that my home will be anything but quiet soon enough.  JG ignored my advice last night and entered the danger zone (the space on the couch next to the fire) so he was out like a light at approximately 8:30 p.m.  Still doesn't have the shelves up in the baby's room.  I ran to the fabric store and did laundry.   Nothing too eventful.



JG is in a fishing tournament today and just called and asked me to drive out to Ishpeming late tonight to give him a ride home.  That was a big fat no.  It has been a blizzard outside on and off all day today, plus he should be able to drive himself home since he should be sober, given that the little one could arrive tonight. So now he might stay the night out there.  Which should be an even bigger fat no. Grrrrr.  I have been cleaning, finishing up some craft projects, writing thank you cards, and doing some paperwork for work.  My phone has been ringing like crazy since I woke up this morning but I promised myself that I would ignore it so I could be productive. I have been debating all day whether or not I should leave the house because I am craving a coffee from Starbucks.  Maybe after I finish writing this.  

Hope you have a quiet weekend as well and enjoy the photos.  

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww this picture of Gavin made my day! I miss your fireplace, too. Can I come be your nanny? haha . . .but seriously.

    Miss you and CONGRATS MOMMY!

    ReplyDelete