Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crabby

My crabby drooling babe

I have been crabby this week.  I am not exactly sure why...but I am pretty sure I have snapped at my husband multiple times per day since Monday. I know I am tired so that could be a contributing factor.  Hopefully today I will find a good mood instead.

I am home for the day with Ellie because my first client is not until 5.  Later this evening we are going to tour a new daycare (long story).  Ellie has another appointment with the home nurse from the health department this afternoon but we may run a few errands before that.  I need some more overpriced client files and hanging files so we will be heading to Office Max and possibly Target. 

I was able to spend some time with friends last night and it felt wonderful. I miss parts of my pre-mom life sometimes and it is important for me to get out on occasion; this way I feel less like a robot and more like a person again.  Speaking of which, this person has to go...I have a lot to get done and Ellie's naps are way too short:)

No comments:

Post a Comment