Monday, September 6, 2010

A Life Of Order


Our company (and their black dog who sheds like he makes money off of it) are finally gone. Thank goodness. I love friends and family but five days is a long time to have house guests. I am now cleaning this house from top to bottom and continuing on my purging of stuff mission.


I think I may have to make a run to Office Max in a bit to look for a book on starting a business. I have been contemplating whether or not I want to go into private practice. I have less than a month to make a decision on the matter since I have to choose a repayment plan for my student loans. It's a tough call and I am not yet leaning one way or the other at this point. JG is under the impression that it would be better, since I would have to work less and would actually make more. I'm skeptical, because nothing is ever that easy. We'll see. I guess I figure if COD can do it, I certainly can.


I feel as if I am making some progress on getting my life in order. Slowly but surely, I am getting there. It is overwhelming at times, especially considering the last year has been non-stop chaos. But I am working my way towards my life goals and that is what the journey is about it.


Now I am just looking forward to having JG to myself for a while. We have two weeks until our next batch of company arrives and I plan on making the most of it. It is amazing to me, considering that we do not have children, what little time we actually have to ourselves. While I was in school I had little appreciation of JG nor did I make spending time with him a priority. Now that I have actually been able to appreciate his company, I realize what a wonderful husband he is. This must be what newlyweds experience and I am only just discovering, given that our marriage has only recently returned to the forefront of priorities. Even when you refuse to purge anything you own, I still love you JG. All of your clutter, not so much.

1 comment: