I'm too tired to post pictures tonight; I do not have the patience to mess with this turtle like computer. I should be sleeping, considering it is well after midnight and I have to work in the morning. I have the Sunday night plague, only it is Tuesday (but my Sunday). You know, where you are a nervous wreck about going to work because you have had a few days to realize what normal feels like. Anyone who has ever worked in Child Welfare can relate I would guess.
JG and I had an eventful day. We slept in, I made us lunch and baked strawberry cupcakes, we went to the bank, brought Gavin to his vet appointment, went to Tractor Supply, the bookstore, Office Max, and Verizon. We then picked up dinner for Keith and Nikki, went to their house and met their new babe Kurt (who tooted on my arm a lot). We topped off the night watching more episodes of Mad Men. It was heavenly.
I begged JG to let me be a stay at home wife so that I no longer have to get the "Sunday" night jitters. JG laughed. We talked more about the possibility of me going into private practice, and I must admit that the concept is looking more and more appealing everyday. Particularly when I consider the fact that I would not have to work as much. On that note, I am headed to dream land.
No comments:
Post a Comment