Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Bliss























It is Friday and I am savoring my alone time. One week until we have a three week influx of house guests. God grant me patience, particularly for the little ones that are coming next weekend. As much as I adore children, I certainly remain appreciative of the fact that I do not yet live with any. Particularly because I spend the majority of my work week coloring, cutting, pasting, playing doll houses, and play dough.

I went to the medical center this morning and had almost as many vials of blood taken from my body as my age. Glad that is over. Even though my arm is sore, I was more bent because it was a fasting blood draw and I couldn't have coffee. Therefore, I remained bordering on being in a coma all morning. It is hard for a gal to come back from that during the work day you know...

So here is what I am doing tonight:
*Making chex mix (minus most of the good stuff since I can't eat it)
*Swapping out my summer decor for my fall fecor
*Sitting in front of the fire place trying to pick out an accent color for my bedroom
*Admiring the beautiful Dahlia's I harvested from the front yard
*Cleaning out closets


I bet you wish you had a hopping Friday night like mine.


















No comments:

Post a Comment