Thursday, August 4, 2011

Clutter Free Living

Source
In keeping along the lines of reinvention, I am on a mission to change up my home decor.  I want it to be a representation of who JG and I are at this point in our lives.  Currently, it is not. Hopefully soon, it will be.  Before this can happen there needs to be a series of decluttering sessions.  I am not really sure what happened between our old house and our current house but the clutter has definitely gotten out of control.  And I despise clutter as if I were paid to hate it. 

So I am starting in the back of the house and working my way forward.  That is my plan (see that? I have a plan).   Although I am constantly trying to rid our lives of physical baggage, I never have done a clean sweep of the place. Nor have I ever really been successful by trying to go through piles whenever I had the time. I feel like this will be part of a fresh start for me.  One where I only keep what we use/love and get rid of what we don't.  Cabin Gio will be streamlined:)

No comments:

Post a Comment