| Ellie's "new move" (front shot) |
| Ellie's "new move" (side shot) |
| Ellie's "new move" (best.shot.ever) |
Not much has been getting done here. I'm trying to just go with it for now because visitors and a little babe do not allow for the completion of many projects. I've been working on getting Ellie to go to bed earlier so that I can actually have some free time. Of course since I have been making an effort...she has been up even later. Go figure. I was able to eliminate one of her late naps though. We have been without a routine again since we went to WI at the end of July. I think with the traveling and all of the company, Ellie is just way out of sorts. Which tends to make our days much more difficult.
Ellie is crawling. All.Over.The.Place. She is a maniac and getting into everything she possibly can. Which is why a good portion of my days are now spent cleaning. T- I don't know if you read my blog but if you do, she reminds me of your little man. She does not sit still. Ever. Unless she is sleeping. The days of being able to let my floors get dirty or leave junk out are over. Ellie shoves any stray object into her mouth. I will probably have ulcers by the time she is one. My cuddling little baby? Gone. If I even attempt to cuddle her she repeatedly hits me in the face. I am crossing my fingers that one day she will want to be held again.
Work has been busier, thank goodness. I am very grateful for that. I am just really looking forward to having money again. Ellie and I are going to head out to Target in a bit and then off to Kurt's b-day party late this afternoon. Kurt is Keith & Niki's little guy (Keith is one of my roomates from college) and Keith has designated Ellie as Kurt's girlfriend. If Ellie continues to be as wild as she is now, Keith may want to rethink that decision:)
No comments:
Post a Comment