![]() |
| Ellie creeping on Gav |
![]() |
| JG shows Ellie to pet Gav nicely |
![]() |
| nicely... |
![]() |
| Ellie is getting excited cause this is fun....nicely... |
![]() |
| wondering if anyone is looking...and then its the not nice fur grab. Busted. |
You know how some people are horrible when they are sick? I am learning that I am not quite horrible but I am not very nice either. I have to bite my tongue. A lot. No work for me cause my guts still hurt.
JG has been great today. He took Ellie to daycare for half of the day and the two of them are at Target right now doing my shopping for me. Gavin will not stop staring at me because he didn't get to go with them. Poor Gav. It's like Ellie has suddenly noticed he exists and wants to "pet" (pull his hair out in chunks) him any chance she gets.
Amandi came over on Saturday and crafted while my indecisive self did nothing but obsess over Ellie being too hot in the sun. I really am bizarre at times. JG took Ellie for a few hours in the evening so that Amandi, her boyfriend, and I could just have some non-baby time. We ordered take out and found dead ants in. Yup. That's right, I said ants. The story goes like this: I find an ant in my meal, Amandi tells me to take it out, keep eating, and pretend that it never happened. So I threw the big crinkled black ant on on the floor and kept eating. I'm gross, I know. But it was super expensive and there must be some kind of 3 second rule for ants just like for dropping things on the ground? Then, I found another one. Two ants is not a fluke. Then Amandi's boyfriend finds ants in his meal and in Amandi's! Ant take-out. At that point we quit eating, drove back to the restaurant and returned our food, which was apparently not an easy process (I stayed in the car cause I am socially uncomfortable unless it is work related) because the lady who owned the restaurant accused us of getting ants in the food while we were eating. This was insinuated by her questioning where we were eating. Yes my house is a complete mess at the moment but we take care of any bug problems at Cabin Gio. The ant story ends with us getting our money back, getting food somewhere else, and never ever ever eating at this particular place again. Unless we were hungry for ants:)
jenna that is hilarious! and terrifying.
ReplyDeleteThose pics melted my heart and I fell in love with El all over again. I can't wait to be able to give you a hug in person and squeeze the El bell. xoxo
ummm you have to tell me which restaurant!
ReplyDeleteThank you Auntie Britt:) I am glad and we will hug the poo right out of you too! love ya bunches
ReplyDeleteDesi-it begins w/the word tai...ends w/the word house, lol
or is it thai? i can't remember how to spell it.
ReplyDelete