JG's parents leave this afternoon and I am not going to lie...I am scared. My Aunt will be here tomorrow but I am not sure how long and then that is it as far as help goes. My only helper will be JG. I love you dear but helping with the babe and housework is not your biggest strength. Not even close.
I had big plans for when I was laid up. But really, when you do not feel well, it just becomes about surviving. Plans go out the window. I pretty much just sit here and think much of the time. So here is what I have been thinking about:
- how i wish i was a stay at home mom. i have loved being able to see all of ellie's changes as they occur. and being here when she wakes up from each nap. it is my favorite.
- how i love being at home. this is day number 5 and i have yet to tire of it.
- i've decided capital letters are for the birds.
- when ellie is a little bigger i will make her a picture journal that she can paste magazine clippings in.
- i miss my brother.
- i miss shannon.
- it bugs me that the doors upstairs don't match.
- i need to order ellie some new sleepers.
- i love fall.
- i need to have a date night with jg when i am feeling better. we really need it.
- the master bathroom is disgusting. yup, that's all you jg.
- i wish my sister-in-law lived here. love you gina. and zambon and abby and britt.
- my bedroom really needs to be dusted.
- pretty sure i should use that 20% off coupon from j-crew. or else that would be a catastrophic waste.
- i hate regrets. and i hate myself for doing things that i regret.
- marriage is hard work. sometimes it is really really hard work.
- i am the luckiest person alive to have been given ellie.and i feel it. through and through.
- i don't want amandi to move away. at all.
- having to be still forces me to reflect.
- i really do not like watching t.v. it bores me.
- i wish someone would teach me to use my sewing machine.
- i want to build a simpler life for our little family.
I miss Dane and I miss Shannon too...I think that every day.
ReplyDeletei know you do des:( sending some comfort to you in the upcoming week.xoxoxo
ReplyDelete