Monday, June 13, 2011

Negative Nancy

   http://www.api.ning.com/

Ugghhh.  I'm having a hard time getting going this morning.  Ellie woke up at 5:30 a.m. and I am dragging.  Plus I hate Monday's.  Well, this is a positive post, right? I try really hard to stay positive, work hard, and be grateful but lately I have been having a harder time being sunshine on the inside. I say "inside" since we all know that I am never really sunshine on the outside:) And today is one of those ugly days. Where I am a negative Nancy or a Debbie downer. Whatevers your preference.

The whole building a client base thing is really difficult.  And even more so when you have a baby that loves the time and energy right out of you.  It makes it so much more challenging to make work a priority.  Although I am at work, I do not want to check my voicemail or return phone calls.  Nor do I want to read emails.  I pretty much want to stay home and play outside with Ellie because it is warm and sunny today.  Days like these make me wish I was a stay at home mom. 

Well, enough whining. I am going to put on the Whitestripes and pretend I am getting paid for being here. Which by the way, I am not.  Pretending always seems to be the answer for me.  Maybe a cheesy inspirational quote will help as well...see above. I will try to be productive at work today.  Lets hope I accomplish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment