Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bikini Babe





Hating the pool
Abby and Ellie

Relaxing before weigh in

Ellie watching Uncle Dane weigh in

Hi Uncle Dane on the laptop


Dane took 9th place yesterday and we are really proud of him.  It was beautiful outside (finally)! Abby is staying with us for a few days so we capitalized on the weather.  JG blew up the "kiddie" pool for us before he went fishing.  I realize that it is too large for Ellie.  Keep in mind that I originally bought it for Gavin & I last summer while JG was out of town.  So we are using it for Ellie anyway. 

We had a wonderful day.  We went shopping and bought ourselves some sun glasses.  We put Ell in the pool, much to her dismay.  Screaming aside, she looked pretty darn cute in her new bikini.  Then we watched Dane's weigh in online while we laid in the sun.  We picked up a pizza because it was too hot to cook, picked up my disastrous home, gave Ell a bath since she was a ball of grease from sunscreen, and headed to bed. Heavenly...yes.

1 comment:

  1. Ah so stinking cute!!! I want to squeeze her cute self. love you Ell

    ReplyDelete