Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Conversion








Today will be a better day.  I went to bed at a decent time last night, had a nice visit with Kniskern this morning, and have only been distracted by adoption related stuff for two hours of my day so far.  That last item was intended to be stated with sarcasm attached to it.  Oh the drama.

I went back and read a few of my posts from the last year.  I am pretty obsessive about my house being messy.  Which I am sure you already know if you follow this blog.  You would think I would let go of that battle, and at times I do, however, it is always in the back of my mind bugging me.  O.K., not always, sometimes it is in the front.  

So I try to do something about it.  Which results in the completion of daily tasks rather than the bigger ones related to organization that get on my last nerve.  It is simply all I have time for. Unless I were to sacrifice sleep for organizing.  I believe it bothers me so much because I do not feel on top of things if my house lacks order.  Which it does.  But here is the reality...I am not on top of things. And the kicker...I refuse to accept it.  

So ultimately, I need to schedule in time to fix the items on my "to-do" list.  Otherwise, they just will not be completed.  Pretty simple, but I am obviously not solution focused.   In my defense, thinking clearly is much more difficult at this point in my life so I do use this blog to process. 

Enough of my ranting. The pictures above are of Abby's recent stay with us.  She had put Ellie in the stroller and was pushing her around the yard, which Ellie really liked.  This particular stroller converts into a hiking backpack so Abby decided to put it on her back, minus the conversion.  As you can see in the last pic, Ellie is wondering what in the heck is going on.  Never a dull moment with Abby around. We miss you tons nugget!  

No comments:

Post a Comment