| The view from my parents place. The two white specks are swans. December 2011 |
I went to bed at 1 a.m. after putting Ellie down again. She woke up for the day at 4 a.m. and that girl was not backing down. So, I spent my morning doing the planned de-cluttering, ordered some thank you cards, and took a three hour afternoon nap. I'm trying not to feel guilty because I needed it.
I have decided that next year I am going to take off work until the second week of January. That way I will be spending the first week of the New Year doing exactly what I want to do.
Ellie fell asleep fine tonight (so far). I'm now sure the boys at daycare have taught her to "motor boat" while she plays with her little people toys because her shirts are soaked from the chest up and our home is filled with a constant buzzing. She walked for the first time the other day (I can't remember if I mentioned that on here or not) and is getting better at it.
Well, I have wine to drink and x-mas thank you's to write so I will be keeping on.
No comments:
Post a Comment