Friday, December 2, 2011
Mr. Grinch
Ell is on strike from sleeping again. She has been up since 4. These early mornings make me a little nauseous.
We have had a busy week. On Monday Kniskern stopped over for a visit. Tuesday he made us dinner and introduced us to his new girlfriend (I approve). Wednesday my parents were here for the night. Thursday Harv and I had craft night. Today I am on a panel about drug addicted babies for the community annual high risk meeting. It is supposed to be short and sweet. This is good because my face becomes red and feels a bazillion degrees when I am required to talk in front of tons of people. Plus I despise having to dress up, do my hair, etc. these days. Not my fav type of thing but I decided to do it because it is the right thing to do.
I am anxious for the weekend to start. I have to stop already wishing it were longer. Harv has informed me that the craft show is this weekend so I might make JG go with Ellie and I.
We still have a ton of Christmas shopping to do. This is typically a yearly battle with JG. You could say he lacks the spirit of the season:) We also have not put up our Christmas tree. I am taking bets on how long it will stay in a vertical position with my wild child around. The same wild child who was in the pack n play this week at daycare when my husband picked her up because she was ruffing up the other children. Our Christmas tree doesn't stand a chance.
Elodie is obsessed with the movie The Grinch. One would think that movie would scare the heck out of a young child let alone a baby but she loves it. Quite frankly, it is the only thing that calms her down during her evening screaming fits (teething). Grinch or mom? hands down, the Grinch. ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahah that made me laugh. Poor Ellie stuck in her pack and play for roughing up other kids! She and Liv have a lot in common :).
ReplyDelete