| Amandi & Ell. the morning after Halloween weekend. November 2011 |
Elodie has another doctor's appointment this morning so I have to go into work late. I am also supposed to get my blood drawn (stupid high cholesterol) but that will only work out if Elodie wakes up at a decent time from her nap. 3 more days until the weekend.
So now that I have established my "later" I need a plan. This is the hard part. I will be spending my (assumed) free time tonight trying to figure out what that plan will be. I have an idea what needs to be addressed in my life. They say that when you think about an area of your life (i.e. your home, work, health, etc.) and the sheer thought of it makes you uncomfortable, this means that it should move to the top of of your priority list. I'm pretty much squirming here.
*Amandi-you asked for these pics so don't get pissed at me for posting them. Even if you just rolled out of bed, Ell still thinks you are pretty sweet:)
No comments:
Post a Comment