Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lady Fingers





Ellie & Camryn. December 2011.  Ell's making friends, as.usual.

Ellie is asleep on the couch which is bound to make this evening interesting.  I have spent the past few days unpacking presents, doing laundry, and picking up our house.  JG and I had our little family Christmas with Ellie last night.  She had zero interest in her presents, with the exception of a wooden mailbox station.  Gavin, on the other hand, was out.of.control. He was running all over the place trying to open all of Ellie's presents. 

I sent Ellie to daycare for half of a day today, even though I was home.  I needed to get some things done and she would much rather play with other kids then hang out with me.  The remainder of my day consisted of cleaning off the built-in shelves in the living room and rearranging them as well as bringing all of my picture frames up from the basement.  Don't judge. I have not hung a single picture in this house and we have lived here for two years. But that is about to change. 

We had a wonderful Christmas and I promise to post pics of it later.  I have yet to download them from my camera. I will be thoroughly de-cluttering my house this week and although I have just started, it feels sooooo good.








No comments:

Post a Comment