Monday, December 12, 2011

Ginger(bread)


Ell & Harv. December 2011.  Isn't The Harv and all of her gingerness just gorgeous:)

We primarily stayed in today.  Ell ended up vomiting in the middle of the night last night and JG was still feeling awful.  So JG called in sick and we kept Ellie home from daycare today.  I went into work for 3 hours this afternoon to see clients but that was it.  It was kind of nice being cozied up inside watching The Grinch (for the billionth time).  Lovely.  

As usual, I am having trouble focusing on any one thing but mainly because I have Christmas on my brain.  It's my first one as a parent ya know so I want to make sure it is wonderful.  I have an entire lifetime of holiday wishes saved up for Ell.  However, I am really scattered so I need to start wrapping, finish shopping, etc. 

Everyone in my household is already asleep so I am going to capitalize on this time (fingers crossed they remain asleep.) I am off to do some online shopping, sewing, crafting, and organizing.  All while listening to a x-mas channel on Pandora of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment